Suggest Ideas for different in-game features.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Vamp, May 23, 2017.

1. Vamp

Vamp Member

Drop your ideas here regarding different features that should be in game like Pokemon Followers, whether gyms should be followed by elites and league,berries farm and different small mini-games for getting different items or money etc.

So basically any suggestions like this which are in-related game features are welcome! Even small feature suggestions is appreciated.

So Drop your uniques ideas and discuss them here !

2. Watermelon22

Watermelon22 Member

We should have player tournaments.

A doubles battle would be good too and it's going to be better if we can challenge our friends in game

And for the mini games i think a puzzle is going to work out

Weather changes or day and night cycle in game

#2 Watermelon22, May 23, 2017
    Last edited: May 23, 2017
  3. Watermelon22

Watermelon22 Member

I think this is going to be a good minigame

Name of minigame = Faint as many as you can

So a player is going to enter a room and he/she can only play this minigame if he/she has a (let's say level 20 or 30 pokemon) so the concept of this game is to faint as many zubat/caterpies/magikarps (or any other pokemons) as many as you can in a certain period of time (let's say 3 minutes or so) and then at the end a person will count how many pokemons have you fainted and 1 pokemon can be equivalent to a certain amount of money or 1 game pass that you can use to enter diff minigames (anyways if this idea will be approved the creator of the game will be the one to decide the prize)

PS: you can only use 1 pokemon

#3 Watermelon22, May 23, 2017
    Last edited: May 23, 2017
    Vamp likes this.
  4. mr_dabs

mr_dabs Member

there should be shiny pokemon and other types such as metallic, gold, ghostly, chrome

5. mr_dabs

mr_dabs Member

and for different types of pokemon there should be something speacial about them like metallic (doesn't get status conditions)

6. Vamp

Vamp Member

nah i don't agree, i am happy with just Gold Pokemon's being there.

7. Joey

Joey Member

Other specials (Metallic, Ghostly, Chrome etc) will just ruin the pokemon itself in my opinion. And i believe unova rpg already have those.

Vamp likes this.
  8. Vamp

Vamp Member

i agree with you Joey

9. ShadowLugia

ShadowLugia New Member

I have idea. Why dont we let the starters be caught in wild. And an ingame way for getting masterballs. Moreover. There should be some good and kinda easy way for getting ( starter ) mega stones or maybe others too. and moreover there should be 3v3 mechanics and a way with which we can team up with our friends to play a 2v2 battle. if possible.

Vamp likes this.
  10. Vamp

Vamp Member

Starters in wild will be a bad idea for now but in later updates it will be great and i agree mega stone quests but they should be hard enough so that we have fun xD

11. Mark

Mark New Member

There should be an arcade And there should be tickets where they collect them as money with the tickets there should be a prize shop where you can buy special items or special rare pokemon that has a high shiny rate so its harder to get (its Not the same as pokemon legends they don't sale Rare pokemon on they're prize shop) and there should be simple games and the games should have game modes like Easy Normal Hard like any game

12. Mark

Mark New Member

I have another idea When there is a wild pokemon battle they should have a rare encounter where wild pokemon hold Random mega stones because in any pokemon game mega stones are too much expensive with that rare encounter players won't get bored fighting The same NPC again and again i have experience it before and it was mad boring

Vamp likes this.
  13. Vamp

Vamp Member

Nice idea but getting them holding mega stone will be too much,we can instead allow some pokemon species in wild to hold evolution items like King's Rock,Razor Claw etc

14. Joey

Joey Member

Yep, I agree with Vamp. You should work hard for a Mega stone just like what their doing in the Anime